We have two regular Sunday Services. At both we have live talks and worship, and under the new guidelines singing is allowed, although face masks are still required. We also have refreshments after both services. So why not come along for a chat and a coffee?
We are still COVID safe with all appropriate measures in place, and a few restrictions based on current government guidelines. Please see below for details of these.
The Point – All-In Sunday Service – 10.00am
What is the All-In Service?
This service is a chance to do something a little different from what we’ve done before. The structure is more interactive than a “normal” Sunday morning Camphill service, with opportunities to think, discuss, take part, and be creative together for young, old and everyone in between. There will be live worship to help bring us into God’s presence and while it still isn’t possible to sing along there will be opportunities to worship in other ways.
We want to engage younger generations, but this isn’t a kids’ service. This is an opportunity for singles, couples and families, with or without kids, to be church together in one space, worshipping and learning together.
Places are limited and must be booked in advance. Please book a place for every person who is coming (there is a separate ticket for children under 5.)
If you book, but then can’t attend please cancel your booking to allow others the chance to come along.
Camphill – Sunday Service 10.30am
Camphill is open again, and a warm welcome is waiting for you!
We have plenty of space, even with our Covid safety measures, including seating in the galleries.
Some restrictions remain, and we need to log your attendance, therefore please book your seat below, through the QP website, or on ChurchSuite. If you have any problems, call the office 0141 423 3962.
Booking now includes a question regarding mobility in case you have difficulty with the stairs up to the gallery. In which case we will save you a seat downstairs.
For both services, before you arrive:
- Book in advance
Please cancel your booking if you are unable to attend to allow others to come along
- If you, or anyone in your household, develop any COVID-19 symptoms stay home
- Arrive in good time – the doors will open 30 minutes before the service begins
- Make sure to bring a face covering (unless you are a child under 5 or medically exempt)
- If desired, bring your own hand sanitiser, tissues and water
When you arrive
- Follow physical distancing rules, even outside.
- Please put on your face covering
- Use the contactless sanitisers
- Keep all coats, jackets etc. with you
- Allow the service team to guide you and seat you.
During the service
- Wear a face mask.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your arm, not into your hands. Dispose of any tissues in the bins.
- Sorry you can only sing in you heart and hum quietly behind your mask.
- Access to toilets is limited, so avoid using if possible. If you do need to make us of a toilet, please clean it after use, using the wipes provided. Please also wipe the washbasin and taps you use..
- If you feel unwell during the service, leave immediately and follow government advice.
At the end of the service
- Please leave promptly using the exits designated, following any advice provided by the stewards and welcome team.
We look forward to seeing you – in person!
Book your seats for our Sunday Services
Welcome to our Queens Park in person Sunday services! Click the dates below to book.
Please note that you can book up several weeks in advance for our services, with the links below, and even further ahead on ChurchSuite
Other Onsite Events
We are very restricted in what we can allow in our buildings at the moment, and Government guidance changes as the tier system changes.
We are still able to hold wedding ceremonies within the guidelines. However strict restrictions do apply. (Our image is pre-covid!)
Generally we are not able to accommodate other events at the moment. For up to date information in these ever-changing times please contact the office with your request.
You can call the church office on 0141 423 3962, or email email@example.com.